On April 12, 2014 we held a "Golden Spike" event in Clinton, MA and we now have posted the presentations from that day on the website.
1 Boston, Cambridge, Somerville by Alan Moore, Co-chair of the Community Path, Somerville.
2. Belmont update by John Dieckmann, Co-chair of the Belmont Rail Trail Advisory Committee
3. Wayside section [Waltham, Weston, Wayland, Sudbury, Hudson, Berlin] by Larry Kiernan, Chair of the Wayland section of the Wayside Rail Trail.
4. Berlin/Clinton section by Frannie Hodge, board member of the Clinton Greenway Conservation Trust.
5. Wachusett Greenways section by Colleen Abrams, President of the Wachusett Greenways.
6. East Quabbin Land Trust section [Barre, New Braintree, Hardwick, Ware] by Cynthia Henshaw, Executive Director EQLT. They have a section of their website that has news, events and updates on efforts there. http://eqlt.org/?page_id=983
7. Norwottuck Section, Re-construction [Belchertown, Amherst, Hadley, Northampton] by Andy Morris-Friedman.
BerlinClintonWest BoylstonHoldenRutlandBarreOakhamNew Braintree
Mass Central Rail Trail Coalition 62 Chestnut Street Florence, MA 01062 phone: 413-575-2277 email: Craig@MassCentralRailTrail.org